The Autumn-Winter 2022 collection, Forever Now, deals with Time. We run after Time trying to catch it. We are constantly squeezing it to make the most of it. If we managed not to be aware of it, would it stop running away from us. Would we be able to enjoy forever now?
Locally made, mostly between Spain and Portugal. We have used organic cotton, and we have also introduced BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) as a new sustainable source. We have used sustainable materials and recycled fibres, and all our products are nickel and chromium-free. Unisex clothing: wide and comfortable to be combined for both women and men.
From socks and shoes to caps, bags and hats, there are many accessories for the winter season, many of them made with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
We like to replace conventional materials with more sustainable ones that have a lower impact on both nature and human health.
- Our garments are made locally: we love to work hand in hand with our local suppliers and manufacturers, support them and learn from their know-how. The vast majority of our production is done locally between Spain and Portugal, mainly within 12 miles of our headquarters.
- Sustainable cotton, such as Organic cotton and BCI, reaches more than a half in this collection.
- We keep using technical fabrics made with recycled polyamide and recycled polyester for outerwear.
- Many of the accessories are made with recycled polyester.
- The production and finishing factories we work with are OEKO-TEX certified.
- Plus, all of our suppliers need to comply with our Code of Conduct, which helps us share our mutual responsibility for fair labour and a safe working environment.