What is time? Who is it? What does it want? Bobo Choses’ new collection deals with Time. It is a tricky matter for adults, but not for children who have their own way of relating to it. For them, time is flexible, malleable, friendly and always in a constant present. Bobo Choses presents Autumn Winter 2022 collection, Forever Now. It’s never too late to have fun!
Locally made, mostly between Spain and Portugal. We’ve used organic cotton, and we’ve also introduced BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) as a new sustainable source. We’ve used sustainable materials and recycled fibres, and all our products are nickel and chromium-free. Unisex clothing: combine in multiple ways for both boys and girls.
Cut with comfy fits for easy wear to play, the AW22 collection reveals geometric prints paired with unexpected color matches. Funny time-led characters from the new book make also their statement in this collection like Mr.O’clock, the Sleepy Dog, or the Walking Clock.
From socks and shoes to caps, bags and hats, there are accessories for the whole family, many of them made with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
We like to replace conventional materials with more sustainable ones that have a lower impact on both nature and human health.
- Our garments are made locally: we love to work hand in hand with our local suppliers and manufacturers, support them and learn from their know-how. The vast majority of our production is done locally between Spain and Portugal, mainly within 12 miles of our headquarters.
- Sustainable cotton, such as Organic cotton and BCI, reaches more than a half in this collection.
- We keep using technical fabrics made with recycled polyamide and recycled polyester for outerwear.
- Many of the accessories are made with recycled polyester.
- Sneakers are made using 100% natural rubber compound for the sole.
- The production and finishing factories we work with are OEKO-TEX certified.
- Plus, all of our suppliers need to comply with our Code of Conduct, which helps us share our mutual responsibility for fair labor and a safe working environment.
What is time? Who is it? What does it want? Let’s hear the experts