Keep your kids, and yourself protected with the reusable Bobo Choses Face Mask, now with a new design! .
Keep your kids and yourself protected with the brand new Bobo Choses Face Mask.
It’s a triple-layer face mask with a removable aluminum wire for a better fit. The outer layer is made with upcycled fabrics from Bobo Choses’ past collections.
HOW TO USE A FACE MASK
1. Before putting on the face mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
2. Put on your mask from the top, with a snug fit to your nose.
3. Loop the straps around over the ears. Fasten it below while covering your chin.
4. Press on the nose clip with both hands to ensure a tight fit.
5. As soon as you have put on your mask, avoid touching it.
6. When taking off your mask, only touch its elastic bands. Wash your hands again thoroughly.
*Personal use only. Adult supervision required for kids masks placement, use, and removal.
Every 4 hours of use, the filter needs to be washed at 60ºC.
Use neutral soap without abrasives or bleaches.
Iron at maximum temperature before first use and after each wash cycle for further disinfection and reactivate the water-repellent molecules.
The mask resists up to 30 wash cycles.
Personal use only. Adult supervision is required for kid’s mask placement, use, and removal.
Out of stock? We restock regularly!
Be the first to know: Register at bobochoses.com, visit the mask product sheet you like and click on “Coming soon! Notify me when it’s in stock!”. You’ll get a message as soon as it’s available!
* Please, note that this product doesn’t accept returns.
TECHNICAL AND LEGAL SPECS.:
– Specification UNE 0065: 2020 Reusable, hygienic masks for adults and children. Requirements of materials, design, preparation, marking, and use.
– The filter complies with the UNE-EN 14683 regulation.
– Please understand that this mask is not a medical-grade mask.
– This is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it a piece of personal protective equipment within Regulation EU / 2016/425.
– Personal use only. Adult supervision is required for kid’s mask placement, use, and removal.